Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 16 years of age.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright notice
- Copyright (c) GT4 Heaven 2020.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. License to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Most of used parts we sell come with 14 days warranty exclusion list can be found underneath
Refurbished parts come with 12-month warranty for mechanical parts only we don’t give warranty for paint. Exclusion to this rule are refurbished fuel tanks that come with 1-month warranty
Rebuild turbos come with supplier warranty not our. For terms and conditions please go to supplier website :
Alloy wheels come with 7 days warranty only. It’s your responsibility to check conditions off the wheels before you fit them on the car. This can be done in a tire shop garage. Once you fit wheels on your car you accept that wheels are in good conditions and your warranty finish
All tires we sell with alloy wheels are free and don’t come under any warranty. Bear in mind we will never sell punctured tire or tire not under legal limit as good.
No warranty for body panels paint or rust ex: paint flaking lacquer coming off sign rust bubble etc.
All new or rebuild part ( not done by us) come with manufacture warranty
Please also see Terms of sale.
6. Our Returns Policy
All parts we sell have security labels and security marks on them. They need to be present when we received your return back otherwise your return will not be valid and no refund will be given
- If you change your mind about any item you have ordered from us, you can cancel the order within 14 working days of you receiving the items. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the item. See our refunds policy.
- If you wish to cancel order, you need to send us an e-mail address shown above, and return the items to us in their original packaging and in the same condition in which you received them.
7. Our Refunds Policy
- If you return the items in accordance with point 6.1, we will refund the full cost of the item as soon as possible, within 30 days of the date you have given us notice cancellation.
All items returned to us require the sender to gain proof of postage. In the case where a return goes missing, if a proof of return cannot be shown the items will not be refunded.
- If you would like to exchange an Item for a reason other than because it is defective or wrong type size etc., you need to notify us by e-mail within 7 days of receipt of the item and return the item to us within 7 days of receipt. Provided that the original Item is returned to us in a suitable re saleable condition (as determined by us), we will refund the full cost of the original Item within 30 days of the day we receive your return. You must then place a new order to replace item you return. We will not refund the cost of the original postage and packing incurred.
- If you return an item for any reason other than changing your mind in accordance with point 6.1 and other than where you would like to exchange a Product in accordance with clause 7.3 (for example, because you claim that the Product was defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund or right to a replacement via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund or replacement due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the defective Product. If you would like a replacement Product instead of a refund, you must notify us via e-mail or phone within 7 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund or replacement. If we do not hear from you within the period, we will process a refund in accordance with these terms.
- Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full or replaced under warranty, we only refund postage cost for uk mainland buyers and parcels only (excluding pallets). All other destinations outside uk mainland will not receive refund for postage cost. Alternatively, if a replacement item is requested by you instead of a refund, we will dispatch this replacement Product to you free of charge if you located in UK MAINLAND with no charge for postage and packaging of replacement item as long postage is not on a pallet. Any replacement Product will replace your right to a refund for the defective Product.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Your order will be send by the delivery date set out in the Confirmation E-mail or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the confirmation E-mail, unless there are exceptional circumstances. We can only deliver to addresses within the Serviced Countries.
- If necessary, Products may be dispatched in two (or more) separate packages and may arrive on separate days.
- If you have not received the Products within 10 days of the delivery date set out in the Dispatch E-mail please contact us at the address or e-mail address shown above.
- All body panels not shipped on a pallet are shipped on buyer responsibility only!!!We can only take responsibility for damages if Products are shipped on a pallet
- All glass product like headlights, windows are shipped on buyer responsibility as non of the couriers will insure them for damage
9. Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website from time to time (except in cases of obvious error) and exclude postage and packing costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Product prices and postage and packing costs are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation E-mail.
- Our website store contain a number of items and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the parts listed may be incorrectly priced and described. We will normally check prices as when we dispatch the item. If an item correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it.
- If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably recognized by you as an error, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- we do our best to set up delivery prices but each item is different and each cm and each 1kg can change price up especially locations outside UK like USA, Australia Canada, islands etc. There may be additional charges after we pack the item and measure it up, you will be contacted by email before dispatching the Product to confirm that you accepting extra charges or you wish to cancel the purchase. We can provide copy of the shipping quote for you as proof of extra charge
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Mastercard, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Visa Connect, Visa, Switch, Solo and JCB.
10. Import Duty
- If you order item from our website store for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are added when the delivery reaches the specified country. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
11. Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
12. Registration and accounts
- Our website does not accept new user registrations.
13. Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 8.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
14. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 8 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 8.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
15. Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
19. Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
20. Entire agreement
- Subject to Section 8.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
21. Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with European law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by GT4 HEAVEN LTD
- This website is owned and operated by GT4 HEAVEN LTD. We are registered in England and wales under registration number 12904903, and our registered office and palace off business is at unit f8 Wem Industrial estate, Soulton road, Wem UK,
- Our principal place of business is unit f8 Wem Industrial estate, Soulton road, Wem UK,
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address above;
- Using our website contact form.
- By telephone, on the contact number +44 7912672746
- By email, using the email address email@example.com